灰色地带

是对是错, 是黑是白, 是好是坏. 都没有答案, 只有灰色的无奈...

Friday, September 29, 2006

Just free

I don't know what prompted me to spout this but I know I wont sleep if I don't get it all worked out. In the middle of writing it, I felt that somehow, a fellow friend who has what it takes, but will soon stop moulding the Nation's future might know what I am trashing here... (Yo, cher, this is for ya...)

I will not be that sheep
grazing within confined greenery.
Seemingly contended,
towards an eventual end of being fleeced.

Let me be that stream
meandering across mountain ranges.
Effortlessly flowing,
admist withered flowers and season changes.

I will not be that clog
jammed among gears and bearings, an interface.
Perpetually churning,
only till the day to be replaced.

Let me be that breeze
whistling over dainty daisies.
Endlessly in motion,
without purpose or need, just free.

Ok, better sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home