灰色地带

是对是错, 是黑是白, 是好是坏. 都没有答案, 只有灰色的无奈...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just another statistic


According to the statistics published by the U.S. Dept of Transportation, there's been an increasing trend in lost luggage among airlines in the U.S. See the May 2007 report here.

For UA specifically, it was 4.53 reports per 1000 domestic passengers in 2006 (Jan - Mar); and in 2007 same period, it jumped to 7.77 reports per 1000.

Understandably, there were no numbers for international passengers; but I doubt I missed the mark much if I assumed similar rates.

Why the sudden interest over missing bags? Well, mine never came back with me from Chicago. My new Levis, my new Black Diamond headlamp, Weng's brand new runners and Cranium. I hope it was only delayed. Not lost.

Of all the joys and fun of travelling, losing your bag can be is a real pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home